10 Oct 2012

Wednesday Weaponless

my concerns. my needs. what I crave and what I want... my concerns get in the way; my concerns and my needs - what I want: these are my distraction. and my regrets, and my memories too: I contemplated a memory once and was lost for days. not to mention my ideas - my god: once I held an idea, shaped it with all type of thought for 3 months, and the little bugger had me lost for, I forget how many years; cost me untold dollars, wore out 4 pairs of shoes - dragged me through airports and countries along river and into hotel after hotel after hotel after hotel. but my clothes do not distract me - my shirt; my trousers; my shoes. and my desk too, my one chair. the path beneath my feet, when it holds, does not distract me. and when the sky stays in place, when it remembers for me, and thinks for me, and craves for me and wants for me; when it defends me from I for I is my greatest distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment