16 Oct 2012

ne Tuesday O

I realized I didn't have one so I quickly bought one. This time, I bought a new one, even though the old one still works. The thing is, it just doesn't work as well as I think it should - no: actually, that's not true: it doesn't work as well as the one my mate bought last week. He has a brand new one, and an old one, and uses both but swears by the new one. He takes it everywhere. Brought it round yesterday and put it on the table, in the garden, on the dog, even put it on the roof and well, yes, I have to admit it worked well. Really well in fact.... I paid top-dollar for mine - I should have hired one I know but, well, there's nothing like actually owning your own one. Even though the hire-guy back in town said he'd do me a good deal. Given I hired a really good old one last summer. (Weird he remembers, but there you go.) Anyway, here it is: I got one. A brand new one. Just pulled the sticker off. Much better than my old one and I reckon, looking at it here on the table, after trying it on the roof, and the dog, it's better than my mate's

No comments:

Post a Comment