9 Oct 2012

Rothko(ShitCunt)Wednesday

after a Rothko multiform - untitled, 1949 - shit, fuck, cunt (for the greens, yellows, reds) plus punctuation interspersed with certain words for structure - like god or what - to articulate the feeling of waking naked at the center of a gigantic dam wall, middle of day, with nothing to stop your falling but moss and cracks:

oh shit. shit. shit. shit this is - whaaa - shiiit. shiiiit. hold on. whaaaa. shit. no, this, can't be, what? shit. shit. I, er, shit. wheramI? where am I! holy shit this. shit fuck (fuck) oh help me fuck oh, oh, fuck. no - fuck. look down fuck! fuck no. fuck no! look: wait: god if, I. if I just, oh fuck! come on god fuck. fuck. this is (shit) fuck. (this is-can't-be happening) god oh god oh fuck. and what fuck. fuck! what the fuck oh cunt! god cunt! - I'm-slipping - god you cunt! (shitcuntshit - fuck) oh cunt! what-a-cunt what-a-cunt acunt-a. this is (slipping; shitcunt) what-a cunt. slipping. I, I, orange

No comments:

Post a Comment