29 Oct 2012

SaSuMonday's Wait

trying hard. always tried hard. once and then once again. once and then once more. and then again. once and then before the last once more. before the once more before the once before. and more. and more. (you must wait here.) tried hard. trying hard tried hard again and once more, (yes, here - wait just here). tried hard too; always trying - always trying, tried hard. (now sit. sit just here.) once before, and once more, and yes of course, once after, and again once after once more. (now, did you wait? and, did you sit? I ask for I do not see anymore: did you sit?) then more trials: always trials. never once; always once more. once, then once again; then once more and again once more. (what did you see sitting there? for how long did you wait - did you have to wait? was it necessary to wait?) no more now though: I have asked; I waited; and I even sat. I sat for years. I sat and waited and was asked by Him, "Did you wait?" I was asked, "Did you sit?" I was asked, "Did you have to wait?" (Well did you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment