7 Dec 2012

Us Shadow

Where the lines meet in corners. This gathered I, in the corners. I, always there and in corners - you know. That one, over there you'd say. And I know you'd say because I'd see you walk by, me in a corner; me in a corner, and the shadows, you walkin' by and all glancing, and you'd say. You'd be there and you're glancin' and there'd be shadows in cornerin's of lines. That corner across from Lists; that one you can see only if a game was on, floodlights going down and into it; and the one the wind never reaches, with a silence inside it, swallows up noise so you can stop and hear time for a minute. All these and this I know you know; all these lines and all the corners around here I know you've seen, me in these corners and shadows - all day and all night too. Times around the clock and always me in a jacket. But you won't see me now I got caught. 


No comments:

Post a Comment