8 Dec 2011

Thursday Night - What Curious Wednesday

It'll be the that which chisels your name into your concrete upright slab, upwards from your down there head. It is that which vibrates the white right now, out from this screen, sending with it all these words into your brain by eyes: yes, no, think, imagine, believe, wonder, what.... Curiosity will kill me: the screenwhite buzz of it, heading for the slab. Keep me alive all the way and then do me in. Slip right in and under my senses, corrode every reasoned rationale and rational reason, thought, belief, imagining. Curiosity. To it I a cat. Saying no, not that, could kill me, could kill him. And I'll believe it, after reasoning, after imagining.... Then I'll begin to walk in the act of this reasoned rationale, hard inside boots on solid floor, just as curiosity comes abuzzing; comes a white-buzz way through and on to that slab. Conjuring me from ways from waydowns below, to do this, or that, instead. See jobs drop away down there, and see people, friends; see countries and bank-accounts and too-too many mores to count all becoming fastly, thiss, and thats.... Curiosity kills me living, I that cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment